Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Gator Sandwich

Had to share a few of my recent creations. How cute is that sandwich? See what I mean about having to make an entire loaf of sliced bread? See the grape jelly and the peanut butter sticking out the side? I just want to eat it up!
After finishing the apple slice, I noticed I should have been using a smaller hook. Silly me. Sure explains why it looked a little on the large side for a slice of apple. Apples come that big - I've seen them - but this was supposed to be an ordinary apple, not one of the gigantic Fuji's they use for making gourmet chocolate caramel apples to sell at Christmas.
The alligator is just shy of 9" total length, so that should give you an idea of the scale here. Don't you just love his toothy grin? That apple slice better watch out...he looks hungry...

No comments: