Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Long Rehearsal

phew! today was a long day! starting with an 11:30 meet-up at the Hale to get more costumes (that took 2 hours), and then rehearsals from 3:30 to 10ish. I ran errands before and in between.


The kids were great, and we finally got through the whole show. alas, we still have a few more costume issues to work out, and production is next week!

most of the kids worked through their problem spots while not required on-stage, and I think we'll be seeing some much better acting tomorrow.

We're all tired out, and I'm so glad we didn't do the late rehearsal Friday night - we've got an early one Saturday, and as tired as I am now, there is no way I'd be at the school by 7:30 in the AM. Not in any functional helpful way, that is. I might be there, but I'd just be a zombie.

No comments: