Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm Sorry

So I have all these posts that are in "draft" form, because I'm waiting on the pictures. Sometimes I post stuff anyway, and add the pictures when I get them, but I'm sure that's not the best way to do it, as you, dear reader, then must come back and scroll down through the many posts added since, to see said pictures. Blogging without pictures can get boring, fast. For both of us.

But, I said some things I shouldn't have this morning, so Twin2, my most helpful picture downloader and sender, is a little upset with me now. Not that he would withhold pictures from me, even if he is upset, but I feel bad asking again, since he is. I tend to say too much sometimes.

I am sorry.

I will now attempt to snag my own pictures and put them where I need them. Which I really should have been doing all along anyway.

It looks like the card reader is...reading. More stuff coming soon.

(Be sure you scroll down - I'm leaving the original post times on the "drafts" when I put them up.)

No comments: