Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Reading tidbits

I'm currently reading both The Zombie Survival Guide and Pride & Prejudice & Zombies. This has made for some interesting moments.

I'm just past the weaponry section of ZSG, and just past the engagement of Charlotte Lucas in PPZ.

Monday night, reading PPZ, the ladies encounter that rarity of rarities, a baby zombie. Neither Jane nor Lizzie can bring themselves to kill it. I'm thinking, "Hey, zombies cannot procreate, so how do you suppose that zombie baby happened?" And a second later, "yeah, cuz zombies are real" simultaneously thinking, "well, it could have been turned zombie, just like the adult zombies."

Then, later that same night, I'm falling asleep reading PPZ, and I hear a noise. My half-awake brain says, "oh, no, what if that's a zombie?"

I'm not sure how much more I can take.

No comments: