Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Stamped Metal Jewelry, and a Zombie for you


Did you see that item on my FO list? The one that said something about stamped metal pieces, for samples? We had our Terrific Tuesday last night, so now the samples are ready to be absorbed into my (or someone elses) jewelry collection.
A couple of the pieces are definitely mine, as they have my kids names on them, or my initials, or something personal.
A couple of them are for family, because they have something personal to them stamped on them.
One of them is fairly flawed, but still pretty. (It's hard to spell when you're stamping metal, one letter at a time. Seriously.)
And one of them really tickles me. Someone had mis-stamped a disc, I think with an "L", and they just set it aside. When I was cleaning up in between, I came across it, and, after staring at it for a minute, decided to add a little dot.
So now it's a Zombie.
I love it.
My son did not love it.
If you love it, let me know, and maybe I'll let you have it, no charge.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Still am loving it! He rocks. haha.

Apple said...

I don't know how old this post is but I absolutely love the zombie necklace. It's very subtle. My family are not fans of anything zombie. So this would be perfect. I LOVE it. If you still happen to have it I would pay for it. My email is arweaver1115@gmail.com
Thank you, Apple