Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Urchin in Progress

I really should be done with this by now, but I've had these "other" things to do, like baking cookies, making fudge, dipping chocolates...

It's not a hard pattern, it's just I've only had a few minutes here and there when I didn't have something else in my hands.
Also, what with the beating of fudges and all, my arms are worn out, so my hands go numb pretty quickly while knitting. Trying to remedy that, but for now, I have to stop and shake it out every couple of rounds, so it's slow going.

Liking it so far, except for this:

I get holes next to my bobbles, but only to the right. I didn't have that problem with my Welig gloves, which have very large bobbles, but on this? massive holes!

Are those holes going to disappear? Here's hoping!

No comments: