Monday, February 21, 2011

All My Chickens, Week 4, Cherry Chicken

uh, okay, I was sorta looking for something cherry-related (and thus Washington-related), as we'd already done the log-cabin (and thus Lincoln-related) chicken, but I guess, somewhere in my mind, I figured there'd be something that somehow combined cherries with chickens in a crafty sense, not in an edible sense, but then, I found this recipe, and it sounded good, and, frankly, I need to step up my cooking a notch (or several notches), so, I decided, what the heck?
So, even though I completely failed in my attempts to grocery shop all of last week (seriously - just never got there, though every day I planned to) I do intend to buy the ingredients for this and throw it together.
Hopefully, my picky eaters won't turn up their noses at fruity chicken. (I could be eating left-overs for lunch all week if they do.)
If you try it, be sure to let me know what you think of it.

*pics of my own creations added after-the-fact*

No comments: