Friday, April 29, 2011

scratch that itch

I've got a million things going, crafty and otherwise, and yet, I still get an itch to do something....

something new, something different, something....

something that isn't what I'm doing, whatever that is.

This morning, it was an itch to make a toy. In yarn. Because, I guess, I just don't have enough of those things in my small-child-deprived household.

And maybe because toys are quicker to finish than say, socks.

(Especially socks that one had to start over after knitting 4 1/2" of both socks before realizing said socks were going to be too big for the intended recipient.)

Today, I'm crocheting a cheeseburger. And tater tots. Because I can.

1 comment:

Jacque of All Trades said...

Thanks for the new crochet blog links! Tater tots it is then!