Friday, August 5, 2011

Chicken Wing bikini, anyone?

These are the wings for Clucky, ready to be sewn to the body. They've been sitting like this for a while, and every time I see them, I think they look more like a bra than a pair of wings.
It sort of begs to be done properly, don't you think? Maybe not person-sized, but on a doll?
I mean, I like the idea, and I'd be happy to design a chicken-themed bikini (with tail feathers, even), but it's not quite "me", so it seems impractical to draft up a chicken-wing bodice that won't get worn. Even if it is a cute idea.

2 comments:

MOMOTOM said...

ok

Charlotte27 said...

Puzzles are educational tools, especially for children. They enhance cognitive development, improve spatial awareness, and teach patience and perseverance while learning about shapes, patterns, and logic. Puzzle Box