Monday, October 10, 2011

Miracle Day

TORCHWOOD is back! (Or, at least, Netflix has finally made the new season available on instant, and I finally noticed.)
John Barrowman, Eve Myles, Kai Owen, and Bill Pullman!
(Not to mention, a host of other special guests, many of them very familiar to American TV viewers, and a bunch of very talented new-to-me people.)

When I discovered there were new episodes, I fully intended to stretch it out over a week or more, watch one episode at a time.
I just couldn't!
I watched the whole season in one sitting.
And got pretty much nothing else done while I did that.
I'd be ashamed, but,

TORCHWOOD!!!

*disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated with the BBC or Torchwood.
**please note that, while this is a spin-off of Doctor Who, it is not a show for young viewers or the homo-phobic among you. Captain Jack is who he is, and I think the BBC does a very good job of presenting his character, without being over-the-top or crude. Basically, if seeing two guys, um, together...bothers you, then this may not be the show for you. Even if it is done tastefully. Which it is.

No comments: