Tuesday, October 11, 2011

All My Chickens, Week 37, Long John Chicken

For the next three weeks, I want to focus on a project I got out of a Halloween Tricks & Treats magazine from 1996: three adorable chickens, all dressed up to go Trick-Or-Treating!
The muslin bodies are basically the same, and you just add the appropriate outfit and accessories to make it unique.
Sorry that this isn't something I can link to, but when you see the finished chickens, I think you'll understand why I had to prioritize them and get them done.
You can see from the photo that I've done a little of the work already. And I think I've managed to gather all the necessary materials. I've just got to get this finished!

For lots more Halloween crafts, be sure to check out the BHG Halloween pages. This one either isn't there, or it's buried deep, but there's plenty of fun, quick, and easy ideas for Halloween decorating and more!

No comments: