Saturday, February 20, 2010

nearly done

Very nearly. Count the pointy bits...no hidden ones, I promise...

Yup, there are 9 finished points here. So I'm 9/12, or, simplified by dividing both numerator and denominator by 3, 3/4 done. (anyone else here love math? it's just one of the coolest things in the universe. seriously.)
Since taking the picture, I've done 1/2 of what was left, so I have 1 1/2 more points until it's completed. Very, very, nearly done.
And in all those, I only got one white/blue/white/blue stripey point. That's what I get for picking up the next bit of yarn from another ball, I guess. Except I did that again, actually taking some from a whole new skein, having run out of the leftovers (it's okay, though, because I already had this skein, it was just in the stash). And that one, as before, I just started as it was, wherever the colors were, and somehow, miraculously, it was very nearly at the right place in color changes, because after that, the points are still repeating the same stripe patterns. weird.

No comments: