Friday, June 25, 2010

very quick read


Picked up The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner last night after knit group.

Done already.

Yup, that was a quick one. No chapters, just a straight read, all the way through. I got almost to the end before I was too sleepy to read last night, and then picked it up this morning and finished the last couple of pages.

Better written than her earlier stuff. But, it did leave me wanting just a bit more. I wanted a little more background or something on some of the other vampires, the ones Bree gets to know a little.

And, did I miss something? Has Edward always had red hair? Did I miss that in the other books? I'm sure that could just be me, missing a detail. I just never had him in my head with red hair. I mean, really? Is that what color his hair is supposed to be?

No comments: