Thursday, December 2, 2010

worse than anybody's aunt

Finally getting 'round to watching the latest Doctor Who, with Matt Smith.

I like him. I really do. He's completely different, and yet still completely the Doctor.

And I love Amelia (I can't call her Amy, it's just not right).

But here's the thing: up to now, all the Doctors have been, well, older. The last two were more my age range, which is still sort of in the realm of "older". But now this new guy, he's mid-twenties.
The point is, the Doctor has been getting younger with every regeneration (at least, as far as I can figure, though I could be wrong - there could have been some lateral moves there, and possibly some jump back to older - I'm not an expert).

Anyway, the real question is, "Where do we go from here?"

I mean, what's next? Rupert Grint? Although, at least he'd be ginger.

No comments: