Thursday, January 27, 2011

Do You Lego?

Ah, that wonderful sound, that sound that you make as you run your hands through a container of Lego blocks, looking for that just-right piece to complete your creation.

That, my friends, is the sound of creativity.

This is what my living room looks like right now. My boys are sorting through their Lego collection, making sure we have complete sets, and putting them in their respective containers, with instruction booklets, and all that jazz. I have nephews just getting into Lego, so we thought it would be good to pass some along.

'Course, after getting them all out like this, we don't want to let any of them go.

And that's not just the boys. I want time to play with these, too.

Most of this stuff is new to me. I guess I just didn't feel I had the time to sit and play Lego's with the kids back when we got them? I can't imagine why, now, because I generally like playing with Lego's. Except maybe the Bionicle stuff - that doesn't really thrill me. But the Harry Potter sets? Are you kidding? Can someone please explain to me, why, for the love, I didn't get EVERY SINGLE SET? These things are awesome.

Wanna come over and play?

No comments: