Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wee Whale in Purple

An interesting choice of color, I know, but I was tired of blues.

Pattern is practically perfect, so go ahead and make your own, it's easy. I did have to do a few sc before starting the tail, as it wasn't directly at the corner, but as she gives you that direction, you're fine. I love that she tells you exactly where to put the eyes, too, instead of "refer to photo for placement".

I started it one evening, and finished it the next day, but you really can do this one in about an hour or less. I just got bored, I think. Or maybe I was watching a movie and it got more interesting. Maybe.

Yarn: Vanna in Purple

1 comment:

Pamela Witte said...

I don't even know how I found you, but your blog is quite entertaining. :) And I LOVE the whale. I think it's one of the cutest things you've done lately!