Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Favorite Cardi

I am seriously loving this sweater!

I mean, how cute are those bows? and the shell pattern? I am besotted.

I think this'll be best over a simple dress, or with a longish skirt. I tried it with pants, and something about a front fly zipper just doesn't flatter the sweater at all.

I'm already on the lookout for more ribbon so I can change the look of this, match it up with more stuff in the wardrobe. As-is, it looks pretty fabulous with a lot of things, but a change in the ribbon will make it go with even more.

I really have no excuse for how long this waited to be finished, except for my avowed distaste for sewing up seams in knitwear. Only my insistence on a no-repeat MMMar'11 could have gotten this one out from behind the knitting chair and into the wardrobe so quickly.

No comments: