Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday, I don't care about you

1. I'm still in a crafting funk. I look around at my many projects, and I just don't wanna.

2. Apparently, I'm so against doing anything creative, I was driven to mending.

3. I mended a velvet & satin bean-bag frog.

4. He'd been in the mending pile for at least 5 years. Maybe 10.

5. It took about 20 minutes to sew up the 1/2" hole and reinforce a couple of other frayed portions.

6. I have no idea who this elegant bean-bag frog belongs to.

7. Apparently, the funk is now extending into the kitchen.

8. I made cookies Monday evening.

9. It wasn't fun.

10. The cookies are...not quite up to my usual standard.

11. I'm supposed to make a dessert for a funeral, but I'm concerned that whatever I prepare will bear the mark of my current funk, and possibly spread the malaise to anyone who consumes it.

12. Considering the intended recipients, this seems like something I should try to avoid.

13. I need chocolate.

No comments: