Monday, November 15, 2010

Year of Ami, week 43, Q is for Queso!

I know, I know. But Q is tricky. I briefly considered doing some crowns (for Queen...), but I have no desire or need for play crowns at my house. That I know of.

Funnily enough, play food is always in demand.

So, to knit, from Knitvana, Mouse Cheese. (Scroll all the way down the page, there are links to pdf's at the bottom.)

To crochet, from Hook, Yarn, and Needles the Old Stuff, this cheese slice may seem a little dinky, but really, knowing how to crochet a nice square is important.*
Be sure to check out all the other food patterns while you're there. You can build a nice cheeseburger or BLT, complete with veggies on the side. I've personally made the chicken drumstick, and I think it's awesome.

*revised cheese slice pattern pictured - I couldn't make this pattern work, but this is what it's supposed to look like

*pics of my own creations added after-the-fact*

No comments: